Tuesday, October 22, 2013

SHHHHHHH!!!! Sephora Friends and Family 2013! (Employee Appreciation!) code for 20% discount!!!!!!


Hi guys.
Sorry to be absent for so long, but you know, how i am with my ship life.

Here is a huuuuge secert i have to share with you!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know how Sephora has it's Friends and Family Sale (FAF SALE)?




 So guess what, i can hook you up! This is where i got my discount and it works!
Here is the link to a video, watch it, it will give you instructions what to do.

It's is very simple, keep quiet and put your e-mail address in the comment section of the video.
THAT'S IT!!!! You will receive a flyer with a code, that looks like this

Hurry up, they might stop it!!!!!

You are welcome!!!!!!!
Enjoy it as well as i did!!!!

Love,
Your Miss Vee

4 comments:

  1. Let me know how.
    ryantey2004@hotmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really sorry, my dear. They blocked the video even i couldn't get on. I guess, they had to stop it.

      Delete
  2. Hey :) is there any way I can get the code. I would really appreciate it please. My email: vnesskelly@gmail.com
    I tried to watch the video and its private

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really sorry, my dear. They blocked the video even i couldn't get on. I guess, they had to stop it.

      Delete